Richmond WalkView Larger Map
The Google image above shows the start of Richmond Walk, leading south off the Stonehouse Bridge roundabout.
The first section of Richmond Walk contains mostly industrial units, the middle
section contains Bakers Place - a terrace of early cottages, and on
the corrner bend at the end is Ocean Court, a modern-day block of apartments with
views over to Mount Edgcumbe. Thereafter the rest of Richmond Walk stretching around the coastline to Mutton Cove is the true Richmond Walk, the promenade
proper, as built by the Duke of Richmond in 1789-90.
(Content to follow....)